Vegan Chocolate Cakies & DiNoci Salty Caramel
Posted April 24, 2020
Vegan, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cakies come together with simple ingredients in under 30 minutes. Kids love to help bake them. They are so moist and delicious. Not too sweet, they pair really well with ice cream. Serve them warm with your favorite flavor, or allow them to cool and make DiNoci Whoopie Pies.
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed (about 2 bananas)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or peanut or cashew butter)
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips/chunks
- Sprinkle of fleur de sel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients through almond flour with a hand mixer. Stir in chocolate chips/chunks into batter until well incorporated.
- Scoop even scoops using an ice cream/cookie scoop and place on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes or till springy to touch. Let cool slightly, serve warm with your favorite flavor of DiNoci, or allow to cool and make DiNoci Whoopie Pies with your favorite flavor.