Pumpkin Spice Cake & Salty Caramel DiNoci
Posted November 26, 2019
All you need is one bowl for this easy to make gluten-free, dairy-free, pumpkin cake. Skip the frosting step and top it with DiNoci Dairy Free Salty Caramel ice cream.
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 2 c. pumpkin puree
- 2/3 c. Aquafaba (liquid from can of chickpeas) or 4 eggs
- 1/3 c. coconut sugar
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 c. vegan butter melted
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 t. kosher salt
- 2 c. almond flour
- 2 c. Gluten free flour mix (I used Pamelas)
- 2.5 t. Baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare a 15x10 glass baking dish with non-stick spray of your choice. Yield: 12 servings, or 15 small servings.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly with a hand mixer or stand mixer, and pour into prepared dish.
- Bake 50-55 min or until a toothpick comes out clean (or with crumbs).
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice and top with a scoop DiNoci Dairy Free Salty Caramel. Enjoy!
Shop This Recipe
A blend of savory and sweet caramel with a touch of sea saltView Product
Rich and creamy with flecks of real vanilla beanView Product